*

*
*

Monday, February 4, 2008

Whaaa?

Dear Sir,
I play guitars like Fender Custom Shop Tele's, Nash 'T' Style, GVCG and Linhof...I also love my little Silvertone...where the heck did that abomination come from (the JACKSON?).

Sincerely,

Little Joe 'Catscratch' Johnson

Dear Little Joe,

I know it was risky putting up my last post... lest I lose all my readers (in the above categories). But please consider perfectly good musicians who play them (Jackson's), like: Phil Collen, Zakk Wylde (really b*tchin' site too), Warren DeMartini, and the Jenna Jamison...in this photo.
(I still love 'em... I know... maybe I'll get back to the other stuff for a while... before all the guys (and girls...er...really sorry for that photo...really cliche)... who read this blog figure it has turned into a Jackson blog.
Sincerely,
FCSG & M