*

*
*

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dear FCSG&M

Dear B*llocks,

I was looking at your all-fancy-like mock faux custom guitars and think you have have your head up your posterior. I do like what you say about Charvel. My Charvel was dropped off a truck on White Street in NYC.... I found it in a dumpster. I hand wired it myself, using a soldering iron and some glue. The pickup was loose so I got it to stay in with staples. I was with a punk band in the 80's and we played at the Mudd Club. My guitar sounds great, and cost me nothing. I don't understand you poncy pants who think a guitar has to be 'reliced' and cost a lot to be good. Get real and call me.

Nick

Dear Nick,

You are right. EVH made his Frankenstrat the same way... and now people are buying copies of it for $16,000. I fully respect a guitar need not be reliced or expensive to be great, and will try to include more ideas along this vein in the future.

Thanks...

FCSG&M