*

*
*

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Letters Section...

Dear Randyscousegit,

I notice on your blog that you started off loving Relic guitars by Fender Custom Shop, then fell in love with...(out of order)...Linhof, GVCG, Nash, Harmony, Silvertone, Charvel and Jackson guitars. If you were Gene Simmons these would
all be f*ing women. What are you... fickle? Who do you really love man... you can't love 'em all?

Michael Tork Dolenz-Jones


Dear Michael,

If you look at Keith Richard's pile of guitars (which I am sure he has to keep selling some of, to avoid losing all the rooms in his house to guitars)... I am sure it has all the above in it....I know he has a Linhof...a Custom Shop Fender...probably a Silvertone... unless Ronnie has that one...I bet if you kidded him he would find you a Randy Rhoads in there somewhere. Anybody who only loves one type of guitar is either B.B. King or B.B. King.

Sincerely,

Gene (NOT Simmons)