*

*
*

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bargains...

At recent count there were up to 5 EVH Fender Limited edition Frankanstrats™ listed on EBay for sale. None have ever been played by Eddie. Original list (and street) price was and is $25,000 with Guitar Center. There are buy-it-now's for $18,995.00, $17,900.00 and (WOW) $15,995.00. The one for $15,995.00 was from a seller with over 500 feedbacks... yet no buyers. No buyers because the price was TOO LOW, and scared people. Sort of like when the hottest girl in your 12th grade class crosses the classroom and asks YOU to french kiss her NOW (while some really jerky looking 'friends' across the room leer at you). Something must be wrong! Nobody bought the $15,995.00 Frankenstrat™, which, by the way, was listed as 'untouched in it's original sealed box'. Do you think it was? Put it this way... maybe. On the other hand, if I'm a liar, I don't worry about lying...I'll say anything to sell the guitar (even if it got attacked by my pitbull Franklin last week, and he left a few toothmarks... that someone else might think Eddie did himself). So I will never know if I missed something... could've saved $9005.00.... right? (or lost $15,995.00). But to do that, I would have had to sell Elvis's jeweled belt from his last tour (just kidding).