*

*
*

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Traderjoe

I put a deposit down.. on another new and inspirational guitar I want.. knowing another guy is interested in a Fender Strat I have...but the Strat comes back UPS, because the guy says the neck is not his thing...being the EBay person I am, I totally refund his money... no problems...'Send it back' I say... as fast as anyone can say 'Mocha-latte double skinny vente' (I have no idea what I just said) . Guitars are very personal, and it is almost impossible to buy through the mail, without this type of understanding between guitar players. These things are not toasters folks...and as far as I am concerned, there is no room for 'rug salesman' mentality. Also... if the guy calls you up two weeks later, and says the bridge fell off the guitar during a gig, and took some wood with it... work with them to 'make it right'. Yes... my next dream has to wait... but karma is served.