*

*
*

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Museums

Do you have a 'Guitar Museum' in your house? Guitars that you would love to play every day... but dare not.. because they are just too important to you to wear the frets down on? Bet you do... whether it's 5 mint Danelectros, all in little gig bags leaning in a closet, or... in my case... Keith Urban's Strat (from a photoshoot... he actually plays a tele)...one of Santana's personal PRS guitars...and my treasured tele that plays like a dream... yes... these guitars don't get played much. Instead, I beat the heck out of my every day player..if my dog Elvis licks the strings...hey..that's extra character...drop it...hey, as long as it doesn't crack the wood or hurt the neck... don't care. But when I bought the other guitars... I wanted to play them, and conned myself that they (each alone) would be my forever #1 for life (like Lucille)....so...am I alone... 'Me thinks not'....