*

*
*

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Randy Rhoads Lives....



I am currently selling my Randy Rhoads V... Serial number 1130.  Up until I listed it, I really knew NOTHING about Randy Rhoads Guitars... other than that they are a cornerstone of the Glam Rock 80's equipment requirement for a guitarist.  At first I listed the guitar as a San Dimas guitar... only to have someone write and tell me I was lucky to have probably the 1st guitar off the Ontario assembly line.  My temporary muted excitement was destroyed by further news, from another Ebayer... that that is not true... that the guitar IS a San Dimas guitar... as the info on Jackson's site shows ...I have also copied the info from their site in the photo above (thanks Jackson).  I have yet to confirm the situation with the plastic vs. wood and tolex cases... but I think the originals did come with a black tolex & wood case.